Payslipview – Tesco’s official portal for its employees
Payslipview is Tesco’s official portal for its employees where they can access their pay slips. This feature also helps Tesco to maintain the payroll database of more than a million employees. The proper website address is www.payslipview.com.
No other person apart from the employees of Tesco can use this site. If you are not a Tesco employee and try to access this website, you will get a warning that says “This is private system-authorised access only”. The box below the warning message will wait for you to fill up a few details. The first is for security purposes, which asks if the device you are using to log in is public or private, and below that, you will find a box where you need to enter your employee number. Tesco provides all its employees with a unique employee number.
Logging in to the Payslipview Account
By now, you should have your eight-digit employee number with you. To log in to your payslipview account, you will need the activation code as well. You can find the activation code at the bottom of your tesco payslipview.
- Visit www.payslipview.com or Online PaySlip View.
- Supply your credentials in the login form. These are the password you created while registering and the activation code.
- Just a note, Tesco has a policy of changing the activation code periodically. Therefore, before you log in to your account, ensure you are up-to-date with the code.
- Generally, the new activation code is given during the 4th-week paper Tesco pay slip.
- You are now ready to log in to your payslipview account.
Importance Payslipview Portal
As already mentioned before, using this website, the employees of Tesco will be able to view their payment details. As you can understand, for a company which has such a large number of employees, it is not easy to manage things. To jeopardise the matter further, more often than not some employees feel they are not getting the actual salary and that the company is violating the contract. Now, with the help of this online portal, employees can log in to their account and access all the details they need regarding their pay slips. The sole intention of Tesco for introducing this online portal was for the sake of the betterment of its employees.
Every detail like the total hours of work, the actual time the employee has worked and the extra work he has done are all present in this portal. The portal has answers to all the queries an employee may be having. Tesco regularly employs new people. So, it is essential for the new employees to understand how to access this portal for all the valid reasons.
Registering a new account at payslipview.com
If you are using the online portal to view your payslip for the first time, the following steps should help:
- Preliminarily, you should know your employee number. If you do not know it, then check your manual pay slip. The employee number can be present on your badge or the card that Tesco offers to each of its employees.
- If you are not able to access any old pay slips, you can ask for a duplicate pay slip from your local Tesco office. Ideally, before logging in to the online portal, you should wait at least for a month so that you receive the first payment. When you accept the fee for the first month, you will get the pay slip, and the employee number should be there.
- Now, you have to enter the address of the online portal by opening the browser. We have already mentioned before, the page that opens will ask you to furnish the details of your employee number. Once it accepts the credential, your next step will be to mention your name and email ID along with the employee number.
- Create the password you desire in the following step. The portal has some guidelines for setting up the password. The password should not be lesser than eight characters and has to contain one upper case letter, one lower case letter and at last a number or any distinctive style.
That is all! You have now successfully created an account on the online portal to view your Tesco pay slips.
Understand the Tesco Payslip
The company realizes that there are many individuals for whom the idea of logging in and viewing pay slips is very new. Thus, the online portal for viewing payslips has a help section. Here, you can locate the “Help Section” for reading all the details about the pay slip. Typically, the personal details section will have the following fields, which include the essential working hours, the department of work, name and number of the colleague, job code, hourly rate, national insurance, occupation code, the period of tax, tax code and tax reference.
Comprehensive details of your payslipview
Tesco has put all the possible information together. Before, we already had a look at the personal information of the payslip view. Again, if you refer to the help section, you will get a glimpse of the other relevant fields, which are as follows:
- Quote in the event of a payroll query: Here, you need to furnish the details of your branch and pay group. These are typically going to be a four digit and three digit number respectively.
- Additional pay information of this period: All the details regarding the extra hours, the rate of the additional hours, aspects of the overtime work during holidays in the day and night shifts, and several other features are present in this section.
- Holiday information: The sections here are the entitlement of holidays, earned holidays, the number of holidays taken and the remaining holidays.
- Bank holiday information: This section is exclusively for those working in the Tesco banks. The fields are same as mentioned above in the holiday information section.
- Personal Day: Tesco offers all its employees an extra day off every year during the Christmas period for the sake of shopping. Details related to the personal day appear here.
- Benefits: Here, you get to know about the total colleague discount you have got.
- Payments: This is the most critical section as the employees will be most eager to scrutinise this section of their online payslip. The section deals with numerous details regarding payments. The breakup should give the employees an approximate idea of how they are getting their payments.
- Deductions: Standard deductions and all the other possible information related to the deductions appear here.
- Totals to Date: This section tells the employees about their various contributions and earnings.
- Totals for this period: The sum of the total deductions and taxable pays appear here.
- Net Pay: Yet another critical section. After going through all the above sections, the employee finally gets to know the total amount of payment he/she is eligible to take home.
- Message Box: This section deals with information regarding the activation code, one-time password and personal messages, if any.
- Website Address: As a new employee if you forget the website address of the online login portal to view your pay slips, the help section will supply you with this information.
So, as you can see, the help section of Tesco offers all the possible help for its employees.
My Payslipview – we are currently in the digital era where we can get all the information we need at our fingertips. Of course, this would not have been possible without the internet. Sometimes, it is prudent to avail collected data for the sake of a large section of people. Precisely, we are pointing towards the multinational companies which deploy thousands of employees and have branches all over the world. Most of these multinational companies are making good use of the online resources. Today, we will be talking about one such company Tesco. Tesco, the multinational groceries and general merchandise retailer has made an exponential growth over the years. For the sake of the employees working in Tesco, the company has an online login portal. Before we discuss more on this, let us try to understand why Tesco thought about launching this portal in the first place. paylocity login
An overview of Tesco PLC
Tesco is currently the third-largest retailer in the world. If you are unfamiliar with Tesco and decide to search online for the number of employees working here, you would be in for a surprise. Statistics reveal Tesco PLC has a whopping 476,000 employees. Whew! Isn’t that quite a number? However, when you learn, Tesco has shops in seven different countries across Europe and Asia, and they have more than 7,000 shops worldwide, this number seems justified. For managing the extensive operations, the company requires the services of that many employees. Like many other multinational companies, Tesco has permanent and contractual employees. As you can understand, it is quite a task to manage the pay slips of so many employees. For that reason, Tesco has come up with the online portal Payslipview. Now, every Tesco employee can access this portal and read their pay slips. The introduction of the gateway not only saves precious time for the company, but the employees also can clear their personal doubts on the aspects of payment.paylocity login
Unique features of the Tesco PLC
There are definite reasons for Tesco to experience this stupendous growth over the years. The journey of a grocery store to attain such heights happens in the work of fictions. Together with the employees, Tesco offers exclusive services for its customers. We highlight a few of them:
- The primary motto of Tesco has been to provide quality customer care service.
- The operations are open 24/7; this means a customer can order or purchase the essential commodities whenever they wish. This feature is appreciable for many customers.
- Understandably, due to its night operations, Tesco needs to pay their employees extra for their night shifts. But, they continue to do so as they are always there for the need of the customers.
- All the employees of Tesco wear uniforms. Thus, it makes it easier for the customers to identify the employees and get in touch with them if they require any help.
- Tesco has several provisions for interacting with their customers and employees. Thus, in case there are any problems a quick solution is always ready.
Contact and Support Details
For any queries or grievances, both the employees and the customers can contact Tesco. For this purpose, Tesco offers multiple options to get in touch with them, and these are:
- Tesco Benefits Helpline: For any queries related to the core benefits of the employees, an employee can call 01 215 2989 or send an email to Reward.Benefits@in.tesco.com.
- Pensions: For pension related queries you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 215 2782.
- Protector Line: Quite understandably, a company of the magnitude of Tesco with so many branches worldwide can encounter issues related to work manipulation, criminal activities or any other unacceptable activities. In such cases, you can report directly to the company by mailing them to email@example.com or calling them at 1800 567 014.
- Training and Development: Are you interested in becoming a proud family member of the Tesco family? Well, for that you need to know about the career opportunities. Visiting the websites www.tesco-careers.com and www.tesco-graduates.com will give you all the necessary details on how you can join Tesco.
About Tesco PLC
In this age of technology, only a few multinational companies have managed to utilise the power of the internet. Tesco PLC is one of the pioneers among them. If you search online, you will find only a handful of companies providing the privilege of viewing the payslips online. The primary emphasis of Tesco has been to introduce newer means to help everyone associated with the company. For this reason, the company founded way back in the year 1919 has seen such a vast expansion.
We believe you are now well-acquainted with the services of Tesco. If you are an existing employee, you now know how to view your payslips via the Tesco online portal. So, utilise the feature and get to know about your payment status whenever you wish.paycom login
Address of Tesco PLC
For some reason, if you need to get in touch with the Tesco headquarters you can do so by contacting them at the following address:
Shire Park, Kestrel Way,
Welwyn Garden City,
Hertfordshire AL7 1GA,